Why Go for On-Grid Solar?
Do you have access to the electricity grid, but want to enjoy all the benefits of solar energy? By connecting solar panels with an inverter to the electricity grid you will use a clean energy and will not need heavy batteries, therefore your initial investment is much lower. The on-grid system is straightforward and will lead to savings on your electricity bill immediately.
- Solar energy is a great alternative to traditional energy sources.
- You use the sun to produce clean, domestic electricity with your own solar panels.
- Without batteries, you simply take electricity from the grid when consumption exceeds your production.
- You receive savings on your electricity bill when your production exceeds consumption.
So… How Does It Work?
It’s simple. We install the solar panels on your roof and connect them to an inverter which converts the electricity for you to use. If you do not need this electricity immediately, it will be directed into the national electricity grid and your meter will run backwards!
We analyze how much sun
hits your roof every day.
REQUEST OUR OFFER
Ready to start with your solar project? Here is what you can expect after you purchase on-grid solar panels:
- We assess your location and all its characteristics.
- Solar panels need to aim south without partial shadows.
- You can ask us questions and we will clarify doubts.
- You sign the necessary documents to apply for a power availability permit in the circuit.
- We import all your necessary components to Costa Rica.
- After the products arrive in our warehouse, we schedule the moment of installation with you.
- We provide certificates to complete procedures with your provider.
- We request a system inspection from your provider to authorize the installation.
- We install your product and ensure a fully functioning system.
- The duration depends on system size, location and the weather.
- Inspection of the complete installation by your electricity provider.
- You sign the contract for interconnection.
Interconnection with the grid
- Your electricity provider installs measuring equipment between your solar energy system and the grid.
- All costs are included in our turnkey offer.
- Your system will be connected to the electricity grid and you are now able to start using solar energy!
Maintenance & Warranty
And after your system has been installed? An advantage of solar products is that they don’t need exhaustive and expensive maintenance. However, all components need to be periodically checked and cleaned in order to keep the system operating efficiently.
The warranty covers the installation of your on-grid system for a period of 10 years! In addition, the individual components of the system have a specific warranty determined by the manufacturer, which typically covers a longer period. So what happens in case a component breaks down?
As long as the system has not been damaged due to recklessness or lack of maintenance, we will remove or fix the defective product and will take care of the process between you and the manufacturer. For the exact details on our installation warranty please read our warranty certificate.