Why Go for Solar Water Heating?
Do you want to take advantage of the sun’s energy and heat your water without using any kind of fuel? Our solar water heaters do not require electricity, but instead use collectors that transfer the heat of the sun directly to the water. The insulated tank keeps the water nice and hot at all times. A solar water heater is easy to maintain, heats your water for free and will lead to savings on your gas or electricity bill immediately.
- Having a solar water heater allows you to have hot water available at any time, even during colder days.
- You use clean energy without needing combustion to heat water, avoiding tons of carbon dioxide emissions for the environment.
- Suitable for houses, hotels, campsites, health and educational centers, laundries, shops, industries.
So… How Does It Work?
The inner workings of our solar water heaters depend on the exact model, however all our three models do not need electricity and use solar collectors to directly transfer the heat of the sun to the water. By utilizing the natural property of water rising when it is hot, your hot water pipes will be connected to the top of the solar water heaters and cold water is supplied on the bottom. We recommend the high-efficiency solar water heater to our customers, though we do have different models if your project requires an extra robust or more elegant model.
We analyze how much sun
hits your roof every day.
REQUEST OUR OFFER
Ready to start with your solar project? Here is what you can expect after you purchase solar water heating:
- We assess your location and all its characteristics.
- The required space on your roof is 2-3 m² per heater.
- Hot and cold water pipes need to reach installation area.
- You can ask us questions and we will clarify doubts.
- You sign the contract of purchase for your project.
- We import all your necessary components to Costa Rica.
- After the products arrive in our warehouse, we schedule the moment of installation with you.
- We install and ensure a fully functioning system.
- The duration typically is one day, but depends on the number of heaters, your location and the weather.
- You are now able to start using water heated by the sun!
Maintenance & Warranty
And after your system has been installed? An advantage of solar products is that they don’t need exhaustive and expensive maintenance. However, all components need to be periodically checked and cleaned in order to keep the system operating efficiently.
The warranty covers the installation of your solar water heater for a period of 2 years! In addition, the individual components of the system have a specific warranty determined by the manufacturer, which typically covers a longer period. So what happens in case a component breaks down?
As long as the system has not been damaged due to recklessness or lack of maintenance, we will remove or fix the defective product and will take care of the process between you and the manufacturer. For the exact details on our installation warranty please read our warranty certificate.