Solar panels are the main part of a solar energy system, which is why we decide to work only with the best brands. The design and materials have been developed to effectively weatherproof the panels, which are vacuum laminated and cured by heating. Although our solar panels are the most costly part of the system, they are also the most robust part.
A solar panel consists of cells which convert sun light into electricity. Some people think solar panels require the sun’s heat to function, but actually heat reduces the efficiency of the cells and solar panels are the most efficient when they are cool and clean. By combining all the bits of energy generated by the cells, the solar panels generate a significant amount of electric current and voltage for you to use or store.
Excellent characteristics of our solar panels:
- Class A brand (Canadian Solar) for the highest quality and long lifespan.
- 72 cell solar panels with poly-crystalline technology for a high energy yield.
- Excellent durability and resistance to UV light and moisture.
- Besides our warranty on your entire installation, the manufacturer offers a warranty of 25 years on the solar panels.
- The expected lifetime of each of your solar panels is 50 years!