An inverter converts the DC electricity produced by your generator into AC power, which is then either sent to your electronic appliances or to the national electricity grid. The inverter is the brain of the system and needs to fulfill all the requirements of your current electricity provider in the matter of security and protection, as on-grid inverters are required by law to shut down during a utility outage/power cut.
The type of inverter that you need will depend on your own objectives and requirements. Generally, for on-grid solar panels we recommend the micro-inverters, as these operate independently and one shaded or dirty panel will not affect the entire system. With this, we offer you the most advanced inverter technology on the market!
Excellent characteristics of our inverters:
- Micro-inverters from a class A brand (Enphase) for the highest quality and long lifespan.
- The micro-inverters make your on-grid system more efficient while increasing reliability.
- Connects directly to a solar panel, creating an all-AC system without having DC power on your roof.
- Besides our warranty on your entire installation, the manufacturer offers a warranty of 10 years on the micro-inverter.
- For special projects there are different types of inverters available.