Why Go for Off-Grid Solar?
You do not have access to the electricity grid, and want to enjoy all the benefits of solar energy? In remote and rural areas, where there is no electrical service, off-grid solar is the answer! An off-grid system provides a constant and reliable source of energy and can be used for a wide variety of applications, from powering a single light bulb to small businesses.
- Clean electricity is made accessible in remote locations.
- Independent, domestically produced electricity by using your own solar panels.
- Store surplus energy in your batteries for electricity at night or future use.
So… How Does It Work?
A charge controller (2) regulates the energy produced by your solar panels (1) going to your battery bank (3). When you consume energy, an inverter (4) converts the DC electricity from the battery bank into AC power, which is then sent through the main switch box (5) to your electrical appliances (6).
We analyze how much sun
hits your roof every day.
REQUEST OUR OFFER
Ready to start with your solar project? Here is what you can expect after you purchase off-grid solar panels:
- We assess your location and all its characteristics.
- Solar panels need to aim south without partial shadows.
- You can ask us questions and we will clarify doubts.
- You sign the contract of purchase for your project.
- We import all your necessary components to Costa Rica.
- After the products arrive in our warehouse, we schedule the moment of installation with you.
- We install and ensure a fully functioning system.
- Duration depends on system size, location and the weather.
- You are now able to start using solar energy!
Maintenance & Warranty
And after your system has been installed? An advantage of solar products is that they don’t need exhaustive and expensive maintenance. However, all components need to be periodically checked and cleaned in order to keep the system operating efficiently.
The warranty covers the installation of your off-grid system for a period of 10 years! In addition, the individual components of the system have a specific warranty determined by the manufacturer, which typically covers a longer period. So what happens in case a component breaks down?
As long as the system has not been damaged due to recklessness or lack of maintenance, we will remove or fix the defective product and will take care of the process between you and the manufacturer. For the exact details on our installation warranty please read our warranty certificate.